Your go-Getting Mission
- You will work with project owner and game development team to understand the project requirements, derive design, implement and maintain the infrastructure for the project.
- You will install, configure, operate, troubleshoot and conduct maintenance for the
development, staging and production environment, including all network, system and supporting hardware and software.
- You will provide support services including requirement gathering, system and network sizing, procurement process, user account management, access control and security access to all system.
- You will conduct system and network performance monitoring, provide availability, capacity and security management.
- You will collaborate with the team to diagnose potential scaling and performance issues to ensure disaster recovery plan and strategy are in place for all critical systems
- You will coordinate with all teams to optimize new policy, procedure and workflow for current systems and new projects to ensure seamless continuity.
- You will explore new technology, methods, automate processes or tools to enhance system reliability, availability and services standards.
- You will manage inventory, maintenance contracts, vendor communication and upkeep all documentation.
- You will ensure all hardware and software comply with the organization IT policy, industry standards and adhere to regulatory compliance requirement.
- A good Diploma in Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years DevOps experience and proficiency in cloud or similar (AWS, Google GCP, MS Azure)
- At least 2 years practical experience in Windows OS, Linux/Unix, Open Source tools.
- Able to translate architecture blueprint into working infrastructure and software application.
- A good knowledge and experience in network, system administration and management.
- Working experience in Database Administration and Management is a plus (relational, NoSQL, Caching and Data Warehousing).
- Able to administer and manage a good monitoring system or similar (Nagios, Zabbix, AWS CloudWatch).
- Practical knowledge and working understanding in Docker Container, Git, SVN, coding and scripting is a plus. (Bash, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Able to demonstrate a systematic, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage project, technical documentation and optimize resources to deliver critical timelines.
- A team player with a good written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization would give you an additional edge!
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here’s a sample of the applications we received: